Instagram is a great opportunity for businesses to connect with their customers. Here are some tips to help you in creating a business profile on Instagram:
Focus on how to write Instagram Bio
Give quality time to craft your Instagram bio as this is the first thing people will see when they visit your profile. You can even take help from companies like https://newaudiencemedia.com.au/to get some marketing strategies that will influence your online presence.
- Explanations about you / your brand and what you do.
- Appeal to your target audience.
Do not forget to include a link in the bio Instagram
On Instagram, Bio is the only place where you can share links that can be clicked.
Some of the strategies that you can follow here:
- You can put a link here to drive traffic back to your site.
- You can put a link to a specific campaign landing page or an individual piece of content.
- You can also update your links regularly to drive traffic to the latest piece of content.
Using a recognizable Instagram profile picture!
When you select an image to your Instagram page, make sure that people will recognize just by looking at it. Mostly, businesses choose one of the following options:
- Symbol logo (Logo, minus the words)
Well this is not obliged to choose between them, you can go for anything you like but make sure it must help the people who visit your Instagram page you recognize the fastest.