Immigrant Visas for Assaulted Family Members

If you're an immigrant who's subject to misuse by a U.S. citizen or permanent resident relative, this scenario can appear impossible to depart. On the other hand, the U.S. government admits this dreadful situation and enables battered relatives to apply for particular visas.

If you're an immigrant who's beneath a U.S. citizen or permanent resident's blanket of security, it can be hard to find the help you want whether that individual gets abusive. Fortunately, under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) that the U.S. government permits for battered spouses, spouses, and kids to apply for a visa with no knowledge or approval of the assumed shield.

In this manner, the family members may escape their abusers. The VAWA applies equally to both women and men who endure abuse. You can click here at for getting details about immigration visa services.

Assaulted spouses are permitted to request immigration for themselves and for their kids. To be eligible, you should be receiving misuse in the USA, or in the hands of a U.S. citizen or permanent resident that had been overseas in the support of the U.S. government. You have to demonstrate good moral character also. You're also able to apply for a visa in case your kids are being mistreated but you aren't directly harmed.

Last, abused children that are unmarried and under 21 can use for themselves and any children they might have. You have to demonstrate that you lived together with your parent in addition to provide evidence that that individual is really your parent. Furthermore, if you're over age 14, you have to demonstrate you have good moral character.

If you're an immigrant who's in the U.S. using a citizen or permanent resident, then you shouldn't permit your immigration status block you from looking for security.