With plenty of activities and different experiences waiting for you in Australia, couples need to make sure that they bring only the necessary items. The list is going to give you a brief idea about things to carry while honeymooning in Australia.
- Waterproof Phone Case –A universal phone case is a must to carry along with you in Australia. The case will protect your phone from scratches, dirt, dust and water. A perfect case will allow taking those amazing selfies even under-water.
- Underwater Camera – Best if you’re going to do many water-based activities like swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving. There are plenty of good and solid underwater cameras that can help you capture those amazing moments of the water.
- Mesh Water Shoes for Both –Since Australia is popular for water-based activities, it is best to carry a good-quality mesh water shoes for you both. These shoes are comfortable that lets you enjoy all the activities.
- Travel Insurance –Better than feeling sorry, it’s best to have travel insurance with you. Having travel insurance will give you that sense of security from theft or medical emergency.
- Medicine for Stomach Upset – New environment means new food and there are cases that one may face diarrhea or food poisoning. Make sure you get medicines prescribed by your local doctor as medicines in Australia are on the expensive side.
These are some of the important items to carry along with you. Australia is also home to some of the best rainforest honeymoon destinations.